Location: Nain, Hopedale, Postville, Rigolet and Makkovik
This is an opportunity for youth interested in environmental monitoring and technology to support safe travel in their community by participating in SmartICE sea-ice monitoring operations.
Youth recruited for this position will:
If you fit these criteria, SmartICE is looking for you!
• 18-30 years of age
• Available to work 15-20 hours per week from January to May
• Interested in technology, environmental monitoring, or communications
• Interested in supporting sea-ice safety in your community
• Interested in developing personal and employment skills
• Understanding of the importance of job safety, accountability, and mutual respect in the workplace
Dates: To be Determined
Rate of Pay: $20/hr
If you are a youth in Nain interested in participating in this program, contact:
Rex Holwell, SmartICE Manager of Nunatsiavut Operations
Phone 922-2074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rex Holwell Manager of Nunatsiavut Operations